Our reputation for reliability is based on open and honest communication about what we will deliver, how much it will cost, and how long it will take. We deliver high-value, industry-specific strategies, solutions, services, and staffing—with clear alignment on our clients’ goals and metrics for each project.
This alignment enables CTG to make technology work FOR our clients—maximizing the value they achieve from new and legacy systems, enabling IT to operate more effectively and efficiently, and filling skills gaps to allow them to focus on their most critical projects.
Fueled by an entrepreneurial mindset, CTG is a trusted partner in delivering real business value for our clients, including cost savings, greater productivity, increased operational efficiency and continuity, improved regulatory compliance, higher customer satisfaction, alignment of business and IT strategies, and maximization of IT resources.
- $369.5 million (2015 revenue) IT solutions and services company operating and supporting clients in North America and Western Europe
- Publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol CTG
- More than 3,600 employees
- Experience providing IT services to 74 of the 83 major industries defined by the Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes
- Fortune 1000 client list with long relationships:
- Among CTG’s current top 25 clients, 52 percent have retained our services for more than 10 years.
- CTG’s largest client, a well-known technology industry leader, is also our longest-term client and has been with us for all of our 50 years in business.
- A Best Place To Work in North America and Europe
- Modern Healthcare (Since 2013)
- Best Workplace by the Great Place to Work® Institute of the United Kingdom (2013)
- Best Workplace by the Great Place to Work Institute of Luxembourg: Top Five Best Workplace (since 2011)
- Best Workplace by the Vlerick Business School and the Great Place to Work Institute of Belgium: Top 25 Best Workplace (2005 and 2003), Top 10 Best Workplace (2015, 2014, 2013, 2011, 2009, and 2007)
- Industry Recognized:
- 17th largest U.S. staffing company; consistently ranked in the top 20 among 100 largest staffing companies (Staffing Industry Analysts, 2013–2015)
- Healthcare Informatics Top 100 (Since 2008)
- Modern Healthcare “Largest Healthcare Management Consulting Firms” (Since 2006)
- “Healthcare’s Hottest Organization” by Modern Healthcare (2013)
- InformationWeek 500 Business Innovation List (2013)
- Responsabilité Sociétale de l’Enterprise, a corporate social responsibility award to CTG Luxembourg by INDR (2013)
- CRN Solution Provider 500 company by CRN (long-time recipient)